Watch the full video of This is My Drama 2023 Tv | Streaming DraKorindo DramaQu Legal
This is My Drama 2023 Tv | Download Streaming DraKorindo DramaQu Legal – Korean dramas or also known as “K-dramas” are becoming popular in Indonesia for several reasons, including:
- Interesting content: K-drama IniDramaku is known for its interesting, romantic stories and often has interesting conflicts.
- Handsome and beautiful actors and actresses: K-dramas often have handsome and beautiful actors and actresses, which is a special attraction for the audience.
- Listenable music: K-dramas often include catchy music in the background, which adds to the fun of watching.
- Social effect: K-dramas are often watched together with friends or family, which serves as a medium for gathering and sharing.
- Hallyu Popularity: The popularity of K-dramas has also increased due to the Hallyu phenomenon or the “Korean Wave” which has spread throughout the world, including Indonesia.
Recommendations for Drakor Comedy, My Drama 2023 Tv | Streaming DraKorindo DramaQu Legal
Want to watch a comedy-themed Drakor film? guaranteed laugh anyway. Check out the reviews on ervologi.com
- “My Love from the Star” (2013) – drama IniMy drama tells the story of an alien who lives on Earth for 400 years and falls in love with a famous actress. The storyline presents a fun romantic comedy.
- “Reply 1997” (2012) – This drama tells the story of a group of childhood friends who meet again after 15 years. The storyline presents a fun nostalgic comedy.
- “The Heirs” (2013) – this drama is about a group of high school students who come from wealthy families and pursue their love and ambitions. The storyline presents a fun teen comedy.
- “Strong Woman Do Bong-soon” (2017) – This drama My drama tells the story of a woman who has super strength and pursues love and career. The storyline presents a fun romantic comedy.
Also Read: DrakorCute 2023, Streaming Drakor Besides Drakorindo & DramaQu
“Strong Woman Do Bong-soon” (2017)
“Strong Woman Do Bong-soon” (2017) is a Korean drama IniDramaku which tells of a woman named Do Bong-soon (played by Park Bo-young) who has super strength and pursues love and her career.
Do Bong-soon is a woman who has super powers she received from her grandmother. He pursued his love and career by becoming a bodyguard. However, he cannot use his powers for personal gain. One day she meets Min-hyuk (played by Park Hyung-sik), a rich and handsome CEO of a game company. Min-hyuk likes Bong-soon’s strength and hires her as his personal bodyguard. However, Bong-soon falls in love with Min-hyuk and tries to hide her feelings.
Meanwhile, a criminal starts attacking women in Bong-soon’s town. Bong-soon and Min-hyuk team up to uncover the culprit of the crime. However, Min-hyuk knows Bong-soon’s secret and refuses to hide it. Min-hyuk is also aware of his feelings for Bong-soon. Meanwhile, the evildoer also knows Bong-soon’s secret and threatens to reveal it. Eventually Bong-soon and Min-hyuk manage to uncover the culprit and end their troubles.
This drama, My Drama, presents a fun romantic comedy and also presents a thrilling crime-solving story.
“The Heirs” (2013), IniDramaku
“The Heirs” (2013) is a Korean drama IniDramaku which tells of a group of high school students who come from wealthy families and pursue their love and ambitions.
Class President, Kim Tan (played by Lee Min-ho) is a high school student who comes from a rich and famous family. He runs into trouble with his father, who wants to make Tan the successor to the family company. Tan falls in love with Eun-sang (played by Park Shin-hye), a high school student who comes from a poor family. However, Eun-sang has nothing and has to go to America to pursue her mother’s career. Tan seeks to pursue his love and change his life.
Meanwhile, Tan’s best friend Young-do (played by Kim Woo-bin) is also having problems with his father, who wants to make Young-do the successor to the family company. Young-do falls in love with Rachel (played by Krystal), Eun-sang’s best friend who also comes from a poor family. However, Rachel rejects Young-do’s feelings because she feels that she does not deserve Young-do.
At the same time, Tan and Young-do struggle to achieve their ambitions and pursue their love. Tan looks for a way to turn his life around and pursues Eun-sang, while Young-do tries to change Rachel’s feelings. However, their journey is not easy as there are many obstacles to overcome, including problems with their families and companies.
This drama, My Drama, presents a fun youth comedy and also presents a romantic and tense love story. There are also conflicts shown in this drama such as family conflicts, social conflicts, and ambition conflicts.
“Reply 1997” (2012), IniDramaku
“Reply 1997” (2012) is a Korean drama IniDramaku which tells of a group of childhood friends who reunite after 15 years.
This drama tells the story of a group of friends who reunite after 15 years, when they were still in elementary school. They are Sung Shi-won (played by Jung Eun-ji), Yoon Yoon-je (played by Seo In-guk), Mo Yoo-jung (played by Hoya), Do Hak-chan (played by Eun Ji-won) , and Bang Sung-jae (played by Lee Shi-un). They reunite to reminisce about their past and remember the good memories together.
Shi-won is a figure who really likes the boy band HOT and considers Yoon Yoon-je as his best friend, while Yoon Yoon-je likes Shi-won and tries to show his feelings. Mo Yoo-jung is their girlfriend who really likes Yoon Yoon-je, while Do Hak-chan is their friend who really likes Mo Yoo-jung. Bang Sung-jae is their best friend who really likes Shi-won.
When they regroup, they find that things have changed in their lives. Shi-won became a journalist, Yoon Yoon-je became a teacher, Mo Yoo-jung became a housewife, Do Hak-chan became a driver, and Bang Sung-jae became a businessman. They have to deal with the problems that arise in their life at the moment, while remembering the happy memories of their past.
This drama, My Drama, presents a fun nostalgic comedy and also presents a touching story of life’s journey. There are also conflicts shown in this drama, such as conflicting feelings, family conflicts, and work conflicts.